Monday, April 18, 2011

Daphne in Spring

I know I haven't even actually posted about the babies' birthday, but I thought these pictures were so cute that I wanted to post them. Daphne is a fun little girl. She is still pretty petite, but this little kid has some spunk. A day doesn't go by that she hasn't thrown her body onto the floor in protest of not getting her way. She is more soft-spoken than Peter, but not quite as shy. I keep hoping that now that Peter can walk he will teach her, but I don't think she cares. Crawling is still getting her where she needs to be, and rather quickly, I might add. She is a little speedy! If a door is left open, she is outside in a flash. Oh, and the fridge. She really likes to get into the fridge. Her interests are pulling books off shelfs, emptying drawers, throwing food off of her high chair, snuggling, crawling through the house saying, "Aaah!" (to find Peter), looking at books, singing songs, climbing onto Gabe's bed, and giving us evil looks. The evil looks are kind of endearing, though.


Oh, and just so you know, I wanted to see if my blessing dress fit her. It was a little short, but otherwise fine. So that is why she is wearing a frilly 80's dress.

4 comments:

grammarinda said...

Emily she is so cute! I am so glad you have a blog. :)

Celeste said...

Ahhh! When did she get so BIG?!? You guys really live too far away. It will be like I'm meeting them all over again!

Whitney said...

I can't wait to see you guys!

mindy said...

She is adorable. She looks so much like you as a baby. Is that really your blessing dress? I can't believe it still exists.